Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Nondestructive characterization of plasma spray coatings: some recent industry/university work
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/41656
- Nondestructive characterization of plasma spray coatings: some recent industry/university work
- Abbate, Agostino; Russell, W.; Kotidis, Petros; Berndt, Christopher C.
- A nondestructive laser-ultrasonic technique and instrumentation for simultaneously measuring the thickness and the elastic properties of ceramic plasma sprayed thermal barrier coatings (TBCs) is currently being developed by Textron Systems, Inc. in collaboration with the Center for Thermal Spray Research of SUNY at Stony Brook.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Journal of Thermal Spray Technology, Vol. 7, no. 1 (Mar 1998), pp. 25-27
- Publication year
- Editorial; Plasma spray; TBCs; Thermal barrier coatings; Thermal spray
- Publisher URL
- Peer reviewed