Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/41772
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Thermal spray: the best thing since sliced bread?
- Berndt, C. C.
- This article discusses thermal spray technology. Thermal spray's microstructure sometimes provokes skepticism about the suitability of thermal spray to a particular application. Questions about such issues as surface roughness and tensile strength are apt to arise. As a practical matter, though, thermal spray has a good track record.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Advanced Materials and Processes, Vol. 165, no. 11 (Nov 2007), p. 100
- Publication year
- Anti-corrosives; Corrosion; Materials science; Metal spraying; Metals; Surface roughness; Surfaces; Thermal spray
- ASM International
- Copyright © 2007 ASM International. Published version of the paper reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. This paper was published in Advanced Materials and Processes (vol. 165, no. 11, p. 100) and is made available as an electronic reprint with the permission of ASM International. One print or electronic copy may be made for personal use only. Systematic or multiple reproduction, distribution to multiple locations via electronic or other means, duplications of any material in this paper for a fee or for commercial purposes, or modification of the content of this paper are prohibited.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed