Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/42497
|Download PDF (Author's final draft) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 1 MB)|
- Beyond European civilization: Marxism, process philosophy, and the environment
- Gare, Arran
- Beyond European Civilization is the sequel to Nihilism Incorporated, a work in which I described how European civilization came to embody a nihilistic world-orientation and to conquer the world, and how, through the expansion of capitalism, it continues to impose its environmentally destructive culture on the rest of humanity. Through a critical analysis of the failure of Marxism to overcome the defects of European culture, Beyond European Civilization elaborates the foundations for a culture to transcend European civilization.
- Publication type
- Publication year
- Process philosophy; Philosophy, Marxist; Nature; Human ecology; Europe; History; Civilization; Philosophy
- Eco-logical Press
- 0646148567, 9780646148564
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 1993 Arran Gare. The author's version of this work is reproduced in good faith. Every reasonable effort has been made to trace the copyright owner. For more information please contact email@example.com.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed