Home List of Titles Two-photon-induced two-state polarisation encoding in 2,5-dimethyl-4-(p- nitrophenylazo)anisole doped polymer
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/43166
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 301 KB)|
- Two-photon-induced two-state polarisation encoding in 2,5-dimethyl-4-(p- nitrophenylazo)anisole doped polymer
- Li, Xiangping; Chon, James W. M.; Wu, Shuhui; Evans, Richard A.; Gu, Min
- In this paper we report on the application of polarisation encoding in three-dimensional (3D) bit data storage within azo dye doped polymer. Two letters are encoded in the same region of the medium by the two-photon-induced birefringence.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences. Centre for Micro-Photonics
- Proceedings of the 31st Australian Conference on Optical Fibre Technology/Australian Optical Society (ACOFT/AOS), Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 10-13 July 2006, p. 4
- Publication year
- Birefringence; Dyes; Encoding; Optical information processing; Optical polymers; Optical storage; Two-photon processes; 2,5-dimethyl-4-(p-nitrophenylazo)anisole doped polymer; Azo dye doped polymer; Three-dimensional bit data storage; Two-photon-induced birefringence; Two-photon-induced two-state polarisation encoding
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2006 IEEE. Published version of this paper reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher.
- Full text