Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Cultural diversity management in Malaysia: a study of Indian, Chinese and Malay business leadership
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/43233
- Cultural diversity management in Malaysia: a study of Indian, Chinese and Malay business leadership
- Selvarajah, Christopher T.
- The participation of India in the globalization process has influenced the transformation of Indian enterprises, industries, science and technology, values, culture and tradition, and institutions. India in the Emerging Global Order is a collection of selected papers presented at the Fifth International Conference of the Academy of International Business, India.
- Publication type
- Book chapter
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Business and Enterprise
- India in the emerging global order / Amar K. J. R. Nayak and M. G. Jomon (eds.), pp. 267-282
- Publication year
- Business; China; Diversity; India; Leadership; Malaysia; Management; Multiculturalism
- Taj McGraw-Hill
- 9780070248786, 0070248788
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2008 (Please consult authors).
- Peer reviewed